Marzelle Hill Transition Center
Residents may receive weekly visits from their mother, father, grandfather, grandmother, legal guardian and clergy ONLY. Each resident will receive two (2) thirty (30) minute visits. All individuals listed above must be approved in TechShare. There is a 2 person limit.
All visitors MUST possess a valid driver’s license or government issued photo identification card for verification at the time of the visit. Visits are limited to 30 minutes.
Marzelle Hill Transition Center Visitation Rules
- Males: No baseball caps or headgear (headbands, bandanas, scarves, etc.) will be allowed. No sagging pants or shorts, or clothing displaying drugs, sex, gang culture, obscene language or disrespect of other people will be permitted.
- Females: No hats, headgear (scarves, bandanas, etc.), see-through or inappropriate clothing will be allowed. Tank tops and/ or sleeveless tops should be covered at all times. Clothing that exposes midriff, stomach, or the upper leg area (revealing shorts or skirts) will not be permitted.
- Cell phones and all other electronic devices are strictly prohibited.
- Bringing in any contraband into this facility is strictly forbidden (food, snacks, drinks, chewing gum, money, books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, pictures, gaming materials, clothing, toiletries, medication, DRUGS, alcohol, weapons, pens, pencils, stamps, paper, etc.).If contraband is attempted to or brought into the facility, it may result in modification of visitation privileges.
- Visitors are not allowed to engage in any negative behavior with the residents. Scolding, threatening, yelling, or physical punishment is not tolerated.
- All visitors must remain in the visitation area at all times. Visitors mat not leave and re-enter the facility during the same day. If a visitor leaves before the visit is over, the visit will be terminated.
- There will be no exceptions made for the above rules. Any violations of these rules will result in termination of the visit.
- 30 minutes are allotted per visit.
- Due to safety and security of the facility, there may be a time where you are asked to terminate the visit immediately. Staff may not be able to discuss the reason due to confidentiality rules.
|MARZELLE HILL TRANSITION CENTER VISITATION SCHEDULE
Marzelle C. Hill Transiton Center
Marzelle C. Hill Transiton Center Contact
End the Silence: Report Abuse
Fin al Silencio: Habla con Alguien