- Only tickets that have been filed with the Courts by the issuing officer and that have not yet been disposed may be accessed by this service. Cases which have already been dismissed, paid, cash bond posted, or in which the defendant has been incarcerated or otherwise disposed cannot be accessed. Tickets that were issued to juveniles cannot be paid online.
- Dallas County's secure online ticket payment service may be used to discharge fines, fees, and most other court assessments. The Court will process online payments usually within 48 hours of acceptance of this service. A receipt will be available for printing upon completion of transaction. It is your responsibility to ensure that payments are made in sufficient time to meet required deadlines. If transaction is not completed prior to required deadline, payment will be recorded as late even if transaction was begun prior to the deadline.
- Dallas County makes no guarantees, promises, or warranties regarding the accuracy of information provided in this site.
- There is no guarantee that this online payment application will show all of your unpaid tickets.
- Use of this service to submit payment constitutes acknowledgement that Dallas County and the processor of electronic payments assume no responsibility for data entered by service users.
- I hereby understand that in accordance with Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 27.14(c), case payment will result in a waiver of a jury trial and a finding of guilty, which may be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety.