- Any type of Club intended for personal defense, including but not limited to blackjack, nightstick, mace, hatchet, baton, PR-24.
- Any type of explosive device, including but not limited to, bomb, grenade, rocket, mine, fireworks, blasting caps, toy caps.
- Firearm of any kind, including but not limited to pistol, rifle, shotgun, improvised firearms, BB/Pellet guns, rubber band guns.
- Defensive spray of any kind, including but not limited to Mace, pepper spray, oleoresin capsicum.
- Knives: Only common pocket knives with blade(s) under 2" in length that fold into the handle, doesn't open by pressing a button of any kind and doesn't lock in place will be allowed. All other styled knives or devices used for cutting are prohibited.
- Knuckles (brass, steel, wooden, spiked)
- Stun gun, Taser.
- Hoax weapon (any item that appears to be a prohibited weapon).
- Chemical dispensing device, including aerosol cans.*
- Fashion chains (attached to wallets, keys, etc…
- Any item that is unnecessary for the normal conduct of County business that could reasonably be a threat or disturbance to County business.
NOTE: *indicates exceptions could be made for County employees who display a County-issued ID badge.