Click here to check your fee balance and pay by credit card.
Community supervision & Corrections Department
Reasons to Apply with CSC
Frank Crowley Courts Building - 133 N. Riverfront Boulevard, 9th Floor, Dallas, TX 75207
Telephone: (214) 653-5300
Reasons to Apply with Dallas County
Community Supervision and Corrections Department (CSCD)
WHAT we have to offer?
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Deferred Compensation
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Sick Leave Accruals
- Annual Vacation Accruals
- Spanish Speaking pay differential
- Field Work officer pay differential
Minimum standards for all applicants
- Must be a citizen of the United States or alien authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work an eight hour shift between 7:00 am - 6:00 pm (Mon-Thurs) and 8:00 am – 5:00p (Fri).
- Must not be on probation for any criminal offense.
- Must not have pending charges for any criminal offense or have an outstanding warrant.
- Males, age 18 through 25, must be registered with the Selective Service if required to do so by Federal Law.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position applied for, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must pass a TCIC and NCIC criminal background investigation. A criminal history will not necessarily disqualify you from employment. DC CSCD will individually assess the nature and severity of the crime, how much time has passed, its relevance to the job (including the ability under state guidelines to access or view criminal record data), and final disposition of the case.
For more information, contact:
Dallas County CSCD
Frank Crowley Courthouse
Human Resources Department
133 N. Riverfront Blvd., 9th Floor
Dallas, Texas 75207
To Apply Online:
“Together we can make a difference!!”