Meets the third Wednesday of each month at 9am.
J. Raheem Harris
Sonny Blake, Chair
Demetria Bryan, Vice Chair
Charge: To oversee development and implementation of a process to identify needs and barriers, keep the assessment of needs current and develop a comprehensive plan to implement the priority goals of the Planning Council.
The Planning & Priorities Committee is responsible for:
- Developing & implementing the Comprehensive Plan (every 3 years)
- Advising the Administrative Agency on how best to meet the need for prioritized services
- Ensuring the Needs Asessment process is conducted and is current (every 3 years)
- Determining program development and capacity need recommendations
- Updating the Continuum of Care annualy, or as appopriately needed.