Minority and Women Business Enterprise
Frequently Asked Questions
Records Building - 509 Main Street, 6th Floor, Suite 613, Dallas, Texas 75202
- How do I register my business in the County’s vendor database?
Download, complete and return the Vendor Registration Form to the Purchasing Department. The address and fax number is on the top of the form. The form is located at: http://www.dallascounty.org/department/purchasing/vendor_reg.html
- How does my business receive notification of County solicitations?
After your business is registered in our vendor database, you will receive notification of upcoming bids and RFPs in the industry categories you listed on your Vendor Registration Form.
- Where do I find a list of current County bids and RFPs?
They are listed at: http://www.dallascounty.org/department/purchasing/currentbids.html
- What products and services does Dallas County buy?
A list can be obtained at: http://www.dallascounty.org/department/purchasing/commodity.html
- What certification does Dallas County accept?
Dallas County accepts Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) from the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA). Certification forms may be downloaded from the NCTRCA’s website located at: http://www.nctrca.org/forms.html