The Employee Health Services office is located at the northeast corner of Houston and Main streets, on the first floor of the Dallas County Criminal Courts building.
501 Main Street, Room 100 in Dallas
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Services offered at the health center are free to all Dallas County employees.
Visits to the health center require an appointment. Employees can schedule an appointment by calling 214-653-6200.
Health center services include:
- pre-employment health exams
- urgent illness / injuries treatment
- health care consultations
- return-to-work and fitness-for-duty evaluations
- stress management
- blood pressure checks
- flu vaccine administration
- blood/glucose checks
Incidents should be reported to the injured employee’s supervisor. The supervisor and injured employee should then call 1-877-740-5017.