- Department of Defense approves DCHHS to test for Ebola Virus Disease.
- Director Thompson: “Our staff members are ‘unsung heroes’ in Ebola response.”
- DCHHS pioneers Ebola translations in 10 languages.
- DCHHS leaders monitor the family of first U.S. Ebola patient.
- Director Thompson issues public statement on first U.S. diagnosed Ebola case.
- DCHHS leaders attend Dallas County Commissioner Dr. Theresa Daniel town hall meetings.
Click on an image to read more.
For complete 2014 News and Events: click here.
For DCHHS In the News from 2011 to 2014: click here.