Renaissance Tower - 1201 Elm Street, Suite 2300-A, Dallas, Texas 75270
(214) 653-7321 • Fax: (214) 653-7705 • 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M., Monday - Friday
Se Habla Español
The staff of the Dallas County Treasurer's Office is pleased to provide you with Notary Public services.
In order that we may provide the most professional service possible, please be aware of the following critical issues:
- In accordance with the Statute, we do not provide legal services or advice.
- We do not provide forms of any kind in our office.
- Fees are set by the Texas Secretary of State and are payable in cash only.
- Government issued picture ID is required for all notary services.
- Any person(s) whose name(s) appear on documents must be present in order for the Notary service to be performed. Please do not request that we deviate from this important requirement.
- THIS OFFICE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PERFORM NOTARY SERVICE WITHOUT CAUSE.
Thank you for observing these rules.
For additional questions regarding Notary Public information, please visit the Texas Secretary of State website.