Quick Reference for Paying Property Taxes
To ensure property taxes are applied to the proper account, as quickly as possible, please adhere to the following:
- Include the Property Account number(s) on the FACE of the check stub
- Pay ALL taxes with ONE check per property.
- When paying multiple accounts with ONE check, include a list of property account numbers and respective amounts
- Pay ONLY taxes collected by Dallas County Tax Office
- NO cover letter is required.
- NO staples, paperclips or tape
- NO backup information required
Make checks payable and mail tax payments to:
|John R. Ames CTA
Dallas County Tax Office
1201 Elm Street
Dallas, TX 75270
Research Exemptions, History and Jurisdictions:
- Go to www.dallascounty.org, click Property Taxes Lookup/Payment Application and scroll down to Account Lookup.
- Additional research can be done on the following appraisal district websites:
Questions? - Contact our Customer Care Center: 214-653-7811