Dallas County Public Works

Oversize / Overweight Permits

Administration Building . 411 Elm Street, 4th Floor . Dallas, Texas 75202

To request an oversize/overweight permit, please e-mail or call Anthony Smith at (214) 653-6444. You may also download the Oversize Permit Request form, fill it out, and fax it to (214) 653-6416.

Download PDF
Oversize/Overweight Permit Form