Stories in the October issue of Public Health Preparedness Update include:
- State of Texas awards DCHHS preparedness leadership for Hurricane response
- Hepatitis A hits the public health radar during flu season
- Health fair organizers aim to prevent HIV and connect community resources
- DCHHS discusses women in leadership
- Home ownership dreams made a reality: Kenya Littlejohn lands her forever home
- DCHHS hands over the keys of retirement to Estela Jacquez
- Supporting millions of women impacted by breast cancer
- Interested in volunteering with MRC?
Get newsletters as they are published
by signing up for Digital Updates from DCHHS.