The Employee Health Services office is located on the east corner of Jackson Street and Lamar Street, in Founder's Square, 3rd Floor.
900 Jackson Street
Dallas, TX 75202
Parking for patients is available in the Founder’s Square underground parking lot located on the Griffin Street side of the building in the visitor-designated parking spaces. Tickets can be validated at the employee health clinic. Additionally, street-level metered parking is available on the Lamar Street side of the building. Across the street from the building (west corner of Lamar and Jackson) parking is available for an hourly rate.
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Services offered at the health center are free to all Dallas County employees.
Visits to the health center require an appointment. Employees can schedule an appointment by calling 214-653-6200.
Health center services include:
- pre-employment health exams
- minor illnesses to include: colds, strep throat, upper respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, seasonal allergies
- tetanus boosters for injuries related to work
- return-to-work and fitness-for-duty evaluations
- blood pressure checks
- flu vaccine administration
Incidents should be reported to the injured employee’s supervisor. The supervisor and injured employee should then call the Company Nurse at 1-877-770-0931.